You can make this decorative tin/scrapbook with just about any type of mini tin box. (Think empty Altoids tin, or check the dollar spot at Target. Target always has little tin boxes that are filled with games or candy.)
1) To cover the box, all you need to do is trace the box onto cardstock, cut out, and adhere to the tin. Use Mod Podge or Sticky Strip (found HERE.) Sticky Strip is great for these types of projects because it is a narrow, thick, double-sided adhesive.
2) Add lots of cute embellishments to the lid.
3) For the scrapbook, cut six or eight pieces of cardstock (depending on the thickness of the tin box you use.)
4) Punch a hole in the upper right corner and attach with a jump-ring or ribbon.
5) Decorate the pages with tiny embellishments.
A great project for a Spring Break day!!!!!
Here’s a photo of the Sticky Strip. Order some now…you will use it all the time!