I don’t know how “Mommy Bloggers” do it! They post new stuff every single day with gorgeous photos of their perfect children and clean houses. How? I know they rake in enough dough to have professional help, so much dough that their husbands quit their day jobs, but geeze! I just don’t get it. Something must be suffering.
It has taken me about three weeks to write a post about my new craft room and I DON’T have kids at home, let alone little kids who need my attention 24/7! But I digress. Let me just give you a run-through of what I’ve done just today:
- made Valentine’s Day cards for customer orders
- packed up boxes of cards to ship
- received an email that the comments on my stampinwithcharlene.com blog weren’t working
- tried to fix the comments problem by myself
- ended up calling GoDaddy for help
- ate dinner
- tried to film a video of a card-making tip for my YouTube channel and was interrupted 100 times with texts and phone calls
- answered emails for Cosmetics for a Cause
- stressed about having to get all the paperwork together for taxes
- now it’s 8:30 pm and I still haven’t edited the pictures for this post and I haven’t even attempted to edit the card-making technique video
- I’m ignoring the fact that I have a kidney stone wreaking havoc on my body
HOW DO THEY DO IT????? I would love for one of them to post a behind-the-scenes reality post of what REALLY happens during their days. I have a feeling it’s not the way they make it appear.
You know that saying? If only life were as perfect as it appears on Facebook…
Next up, I’ll introduce you to Mary Alice…stay tuned.